Allied Health Sciences
The Allied Health Science courses offered at BGS GIMS are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Duration: 3 + 1 year internship
Allied Health Sciences courses are offered in following fields:
|1||Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia and Operation Theatre Technology||40|
|2||Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Care Technology||10|
|3||Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care Technology||10|
|4||Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology||20|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Neuro Science Technology||10|
|7||Bachelor of Science in PerfusionTechnology||10|
|8||Bachelor of Science in. Renal Dialysis Technology||20|
|9||Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology||20|
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Candidate should have passed the two year pre-university examination or equivalent exam in English, Physics, chemistry and biology as principal subjects from a recognized board. OR
- The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course. OR
- Candidates with two years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enrol, in the respective Allied Health Sciences course shall have passed plus 12 [10+2] with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as principal subjects or candidates with 3 years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enrol, in the respective Allied Health Sciences course should have studied Physics, Biology and Chemistry as principal subjects during the tenure of the course.
- The candidate shall have passed individually in each of the principal subjects.
- Candidates who have completed diploma or vocational course through Correspondence shall not be eligible for any of the courses mentioned above.