ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- The candidates should have passed the two years P.U.C examination conducted by the P.U Education Board, Karnataka State, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects; or any other examination recognised as equivalent to it by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. OR The candidates should have passed the B.Sc examination of Bangalore University or any other statutory University provided he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- The institute arranges pick and drop facilities, from the main road junction to the college and hospital, every hour for staff, students, and patients and their caregivers.
- The Candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
- Foreign students desiring admission should produce:
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- An eligibility Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Student Visa
- Residential Certificate.
- The Selection is based on the Common Entrance Test (C.E.T), conducted once a year by the Karnataka Government or COMED-K conducted by Consortium of Pvt Medical Colleges of Karnataka once a year for all the students from the state & country seeking admission into the course.
- Among the total number of seats available i.e 150, 40% (60seats) will be filled by the CET examination results for the domicile of Karnataka only. 40% (60 seats) will be filled by the examination results of COMED-K Examination.
Both the above admissions will be entirely on merit basis. Of the remaining 15% (22 seats) will be for the N.R.I students and others and 5% (8 seats) will be for institutional preference.
Note: The fee structure given above is subject to change as per the government regulations.