Freshers day UG(MBBS) and PG (MD/MS) – 2022
05 April 2022 – The FRESHERS DAY programme for the 8th batch of MBBS students and the 2nd batch of Medical postgraduates was celebrated in a grand manner in the BGS auditorium at BGS Global Institute of Medical sciences, Bangalore on 5th April, 2022 . The introduction was done by Dr. Ragini. This was followed by the inaugural welcome dance from the students of BGS GIMS, BGS GINS and BGS GIAHS.
The dignitaries who were present for the this Freshers’ Day programme were
- Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Dr. Nirmalanandanatha Swamiji, President of Sri Adichunchunagiri Shikshana Trust
- Sri Sri Dr. Prakashnatha Swamiji, Managing Director of the BGS and SJB group of Institutions.
- Shri Dr. Ashwathnarayana, Hon’ble Minister of Higher Education, Information Technology & Biotechnology Government of Karnataka
- Dr. Thimmappa Hegde, Director of Narayana Institute of Neurosciences, Bangalore.
- Shri Rutupurna Sharma, Author and Motivational Speaker
- Dr. Bhagavan BC, Senate & Syndicate Member, RGUHS
The Dean Dr. M.E. Mohan welcomed and felicitated all the guests. The toppers of the pre and paraclinical subjects were felicitated. The Chief guests addressed the students turn by turn. Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Dr. Nirmalanandanatha Swamiji blessed the audience and the students with his Ashirvachana. The programme was concluded by Dr. Bhargavi, who gave the Vote of thanks.