Research Publications Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Year 2018 – 1
Vinay HN, Bheemappa Havanur. Study of Pattern Of Injuries In Homicidal Deaths. Medico-Legal Update. Jan;2018;18(1):211-14.
- Vinay HN, BheemappaHavanur. Study of socio Demographic profile in Homicidal Deaths. Indian Journal of Forensic medicine & Toxicology. Jul; 2017; 11(2): 226-29.
- Vinay HN, Shivakumar P. Study of Crime Pattern In Homicidal Deaths. J Indian Acadamy Forensic Med. Oct;2017;39(4):339-42.
- Vinay HN, Shivakumar P. Homicidal Deaths – Analysis of Variables. Journal of Karnataka Medico-Legal Society. Jul;2017;26(2):4-6.
Year 2016 – 1
- Kiran MS, Shashidhar.C.Mestri. Assessment of role of Didactic lectures and Interactive sessions in small group discussions. Journal of Medico – Legal Update Jan- June 2016; 16(1): 39-44.
Year 2015- 3
- Kiran MS, Shashidhar.C.Mestri. Cross sectional study of age profile of alleged accused and victims of sexual offences. J of Karnataka Medico Legal Society Jan-Jun 2015; 24(1): 4-8.
- Kiran MS,Shashidhar.C.Mestri, Jagadeesh N. A retrospective Autopsy study of pattern of injuries sustained by Pedestrians of Fatal Road Traffic Accident. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Jan-June 2015;9(1);145-9.
- Kiran MS, Shashidhar.C.Mestri. Cross sectional study of Socio – Economic Status of alleged accused and victims of sexual offence. Journal of South Indian Medico Legal Association Sep 2015; 7(2): 88-93.