Skip to content
Research Publications Department of OBG
Current year (2020)
Year 2019 -10 Publications
- Roopa NK, RekhaN.Efficacy of Mefipristone for induction of labour in late term pregnancy.Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2019; 8: 2384-2388
- Arpana A, LokeshwariK , Rashmi BM, Menstrual Characteristics and association of body mass index with dysmenorrhea among the medical students in South India. Indian J ObstetGynecol Res 2019;6(2):155-158
- Lokeshwari K, Arpana A,Mudigubba MM.A clinical study of impact of Anaemia in pregnancy on maternal and neonatal outcome. Int J RepordContraceptObstetGynecol 2019; 273-8
- Dr. Spandana: Suresh Kanakannavar, Umashankar KM, Manuja and Spandana. Maternal and fetal outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus at tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2019; 3(5): 368-371.
- Dr. Spandana: Suresh Kanakannavar, Dr. Umashankar KM, Manuja and Spandana. Feto maternal out come in premature rupture of membranes. International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2019; 3(5): 46-49.
- Shivanagappa M, Veerabhadrappa VK,Thandaveshwar D, Mahesh M. Elective caesarean section and neonatal outcome: an observational study from a tertiary hospital in Mysore, Karnataka, India.Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2019;8:14-8.
- Dr. PriyankaMudashi, Dr. MamathaShivanagappa, Dr. Vinutha K Veerabhadrappa and MadhumithaMahesh. Emergency peripartum hysterectomy: A five year study from a tertiary care hospital in Mysore, South India. International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2019; 3(1): 159-161.
- VeerabhadrappaVK,Shivanagappa M, Mahadevaiah M, SrikanthSM.Maternal outcome in obstetric ICU and HDU: a study from teaching hospital in South India. Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2019;8:862-8.
- ShivanagappaM,Veerabhadrappa VK, Mahesh M. Diagnostic role of hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding: a comparative study of hysteroscopy findings with histopathology from Mysore, South India. Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2019;8:398-401.
- Vinutha K Veerabhadrappa, Nandish S Manoli, Nandini N Manoli. Unusual presentation of uterine leiomyoma as a rectus sheath mass. MedPulse – International Journal of Gynaecology. January 2019; 9(1): 14-16.
Year 2018 – 2 Publications
- ArpanaA,Rashmi BM, LathaV.Maternal outcomes among emergency obstetric admissions at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Chitradurga, South India.Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2018 Dec;7(12):1-6
- Dr. Spandana: D., Tejaswini; J. C., Spandana; BAI, Sunanda. Knowledge, attitude and practices about contraception among married reproductive women. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 4, p. 1431-1434, mar. 2018
Year 2017 – 4 Publications
- Rekha N, Patil SB.Evaluation of various factors in secondary infertility of diagnostic laparoscopy. Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2017;6:1972-7.
- Dr. Spandana: J. C., Spandana et al. Spontaneous heterotopic pregnancy with tubal rupture. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 11, p. 5148-5151, oct. 2017. ISSN 2320-1789
- Dr. Spandana: J. C., Spandana; D., Tejaswini; BAI, G. Sunanda. Clinical course of ectopic pregnancy:a tertiary centre experience. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 7, p. 2990-2996, june 2017. ISSN 2320-1789.
- Dr. Spandana: J.C.,Spandana ; SHETTY K., Prasanna Kumar; Prasanna Kumar. A study on the clinical, biochemical and hormonal profile of polycystic ovary syndrome patients attending tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 5, p. 1986-1992, apr. 2017.
Year 2016 – 8 Publications
- ChaitraRamachandra,Rekha N, RoopaN.K,Shankaregowda,Nirupama.Y.S. Comparative study of the serum calcium level in normal pregnancy and pre-eclamptic women in a tertiary centre in India. International journal of medical research and review may 2016;Vol 4/ Issue 5:834-838
- ChaitraRamachandra,Rekha N, Roopa N.K, Shankaregowda,Nirupama.Y.S. Use of intravenous iron sucrose therapy for anemia in pregnancy. International journal of current medical and pharmaceutical research. may 2016;312-314
- RoopaNK, Dr.Suvarna Early screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus with oral glucose challenge test and the comparative study of the pregnancy outcome in women with normal and abnormal OGCT values. Sch.J.App.Med.Sci., ISSN 2320 – 6691 2016;4(2B):426 – 433
- ChaitraRamachandra, Roopa N.K, RekhaN,Shankaregowda,Nirupama.Y.S. Study of maternal and fetal outcome in normal term pregnancy with isolated oligohydramnios. Journal of Medical sciences and clinical research 2016;vol.4;06;10731 – 10735
- Chaitra Ramachandra, Roopa N.K ,Rekha N,Shankaregowda,Nirupama.Y.S. Comparison of Maternal and neonatal outcomes in outlet forceps and vacuum extraction deliveries. Journal of Medical sciences and clinical research. 2016;Vol 4; 05/ 10478 – 10482
- ChaitraRamachandra ,Roopa N.K, RekhaN,Shankaregowda,Nirupama.Y.S.The impact of teenage pregnancy on maternal and perinatal outcome. International journal of Medical research and health sciences, 2016 , 5 , 5: 149 – 152. ISSN No. 2319 – 5886
- SathyanarayanaC ,RadhamaniSomanna. “Factors influencing perinatal outcome in eclampsia at a tertiary referral hospital”. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology May 2016, 5(5)
- ChaitraSathyanarayana ,Amudha S , Srinivas K . “Potentially grave gastro-intestinal tract problems in pregnancy – a challenge to the obstetrician! “ Journal of Evidence Based Medicine and Healthcare, Vol. 3, issue 18, Mar. 03, 2016
Year 2015 -1 Publication
- Amudha S, ChaitraSathyanarayana. ”Clinical Study of Labour in twin Pregnancy”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 2, Issue 30, July 27, 2015; Page: 4413-4418
Year 2014 -1 Publication
- Prameela RC, Satyanarayana C. Pseudoglandular (adenoid, acantholytic) squamous cell carcinoma in mature cystic teratoma of the ovary: A case report. Int J Sci Stud 2014;2(8):204-206.