The main aim of the Scholarship Committee is to aware students about various scholarship schemes provided by College, State govt., CentralGovt., Professional Associations and NGOs. This committee will review all college- wide UnderGraduate and PostGraduate scholarship applications of ST/SC/OBC/minority students and make recommendations to the Dean of the college for final decision. The Scholarship Committee may be asked to also review other student awards as needed. Committee recommendations will be based on individual scholarship and state scholarship procedures as students of different states come to study. Members also provide input into the scholarship application and process and are expected to keep themselves updated with procedures of scholarships. It is the function of this committee to encourage, develop, and evaluate all scholarship programmes.
Scholarship committee of BGSGIMS College has been constituted with the following members under the chairmanship of Dean cum Principal
- Chairman: Dr. M.E. Mohan, Dean.
- Dr.Sathish Chandra M.R, Associate Professor, Dept. of Community Medicine.
- Mr. Sudhir Kumar B.S, Admission Section.
Responsibilities of Scholarship Committee:
- To aware students about various scholarship schemes provided by College, State govt., Centre govt., Professional Associations, Caste associations and NGOs. During induction program.
- Supporting documents required and to prepare application form of students for scholarship.
- To scrutinize scholarship forms of the students and ensure to submit / process the same on time to the respective department.
- To collect applications from students and make recommendations to the Dean of the college for final decision.
- To upload data of scholarships on various web portals and do necessary actions.
- To maintain the records and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
- To maintain Scholarship portal on website.
- To prepare SOP for college scholarship.
PRIVATE SCHOLARSHIP (APPLICATIONS FORM AVAILABLE IN CONCERN OFFICE)
|NAME OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
|S.B.M EMPLOYEES WELFARE SCHOLARSHIP
|KADAMBI TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
|G.B.S TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
|LINGAYUTH COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
|VOKKALIGA SANGA SCHOLARSHIP
|BRAHMIN TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
|RAMAKRISHNA MATH AWARD SCHOLARSHIP
|H A L EMPLOYEES WELFARE SCHOLARSHIP