Research Publications Department of Radio-Diagnosis
- DR. NAGESH. R. [PROFESSOR & HOD]
1.Nagesh.R, Shukla AK, Pramila VVS. Ultrasonographic correlation of placental thickness with fetal gestational age and grading of placental maturity. J.Evid Based Med. Health 2016;3(20)825-829.
2.Nagesh.R, Seetha Pramila VV, Anil Kumar Shukla. Transverse cerebellar diameter-An ultrasonographic parameter for estimation of fetal gestational age. International journal of contemporary Medical Research. 2016;3(4):1029-1031.
3.Nagesh R.Ultrasonographic evaluation of Amoebic Liver Abscess. J. Evid Based Med. Health. 2016:3(34) 1615-1620.
4.Nagesh R, Shukla AK, Pramila VVS. An ultrasonographic evaluation of fetal Cephalic Index. J. Evid Based Med. Health 2016: 3(42) 2059-2063.
5.Nagesh R, Pramila SVV, Shukla AK, Ultrasonographic estimation of fetal gestational age by humerus length and its comparison with femur length. J.Evid Based Med. Health. 2016: 3(74) 4040-4044.
6.Seetha Pramila VV, Nagesh R, Ansari MA, Shukla AK. Measurement of fetal foot length in estimation of fetal gestational age by ultrasound.Journal of research in Radio-Diagnosis,Tele Radiology & Imaging.2015 :1(1) 7-9.
1.Seetha Pramila VV, Lavanya N, Anil Kumar Shukla, Nagesh R. Bilateral Ovarian Teratomas-A case Report. International journal of Contemporary Medical Research. 2016:3(4):1113-1115.
2.Seetha Pramila VV, Ansari MA, Nagesh R, Shukla AK. Pulmonary Agenesis-A case Report. Journal of research in Radio-Diagnosis, Tele radiology & imaging. 2015: 1(1);11-12.
2.DR. SUDHIR HEGDE
1.Divot sign: A useful sonological sign in the identification of nuchal cord during labour(S)
Ranganath Sudhir,Basavaraj NG,Suhas Ultrasound Obstetrics Gynecol 2 (2018) 417-419
2.Fatty liver: Grading by ultrasound,Ranganath Sudhir,Parthosarathy Sen
Journal of evidence based medicine 2005;15: 413-417
3.Dr. Major. Haribaskar S
1. Dr. Major. Haribaskar Subbukrishnan, Dr Smita Borale. Rare causes of epilepsy in paediatric neuroimaging a cross sectional pictorial essay, IJSR : Volume-9 | Issue-4 | April-2020
2. Dr. Major. Haribaskar Subbukrishnan, Dr. Smita Borale. Magnetic resonance imaging the gold standard in non-invasive diagnosis of ovarian mature teratoma which are commonly misinterpreted as ovarian malignancies on ultrasound IJAR : Volume-10 | Issue-4 | April-2020.
3. Subbukrishnan MH, Borale S. Magnetic resonance imaging -anatomical mapping and classification of perianal fistulas before surgery. Gal Int J Health Sci Res. 2020; 5(2): 124-129
4. Online and onsite teaching faculty KREST kochi, IRIA and Calicut radiology club.
3. DR. ANILKUMAR G V
- Anil Kumar GV, Ashok Kumar, Sushma K L, Multidirector CT profile of benign and malignant neck masses among patients of Guwahati, Assam. Journal of evidence-based medicine and health care/ volume 08/ issue 30/July 26 2021.
- Ashok Kumar, Anil Kumar GV, Sushma K L, CT imaging of primary lung tumours with CT guided FNAC correlation among patients of Guwahati, Assam. Journal of evidence-based medicine and health care/ volume 08/ issue 31/ August 02 2021.
- Anil Kumar GV, Sushma K L, Herpes simplex 1 Encephalitis: imaging findings with disease course and treatment/ original research paper, Indian journal of applied research / volume 11/ issue 07/ July 2021.
- CME conducted: CT guided core biopsy of thoracic lesions at AIMS Bellur on 19.08.2021
- Workshops conducted: Hands on core biopsies for residents at AIMS Bellur 19.08.2021
4. DR.MAMTHA G
1. High resolution computed tomography is imaging modality of choice for interstitial lung disease
1. Shalini Akulwar, Hemant Gupta, Manas Pustake, Tushar Vidhale, Sumeet Lahane, Prafulla Jaya Rohan. Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease during prolonged intermittent steroid therapy for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A Case report | Volume 39, Article 101, 03 Jun 2021 | 10.11604/pamj.2021.39.101.29904
2. Tushar Ashok Vidhale Manas Pustake. Fulminant subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) presented with acute hemiparesis in a 13- year- old girl with perinatally acquired HIV infection. BMJ Case Rep 2021;14:e241205. doi:10.1136/bcr-2020241205
3. Hemant R Gupta, Rohan PJ, Charmi Gandhi., Very late- onset Friedreich’s ataxia with rapid course mimicking as possible multiple system atrophy cerebellar type BMJ Case Rep 2021;14:e242073. doi:10.1136/bcr-2021242073